25th of March 2021, online.
We thus hope that this event will encourage and foster synergies and collaborations between all such marketplace projects or companies, which should present an advantage for all participants involved.
Agenda of the workshop (all times are in Central European Time):
9:30 – 9:45 Welcome and introduction of participants
9:45 – 10:00 Digital Marketplaces for science based industrial R&D (Gabriele Mogni and Alex Simperler, Goldbeck Consulting Ltd)
10:00 – 11:00 Current Businesses and their business models (10 min presentation + 5 minute discussion)
• Matmatch, presented by Christophe Carrié (CEO)
• Materials Square, presented by Minkyu Park (CSO)
• OneAngstrom/SAMSON, presented by Stephane Redon (Co-founder and CEO)
• ideXlab, presented by Jean-Louis Lievin (Co-founder and CEO)
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:15 Emerging marketplaces and business models
• VIMMP and MarketPlace, presented by Gerhard Goldbeck (MD of Goldbeck Consulting Ltd)
• Market 4.0, presented by Lorenzo Sutton (Senior Researcher at Engineering Group)
• DOME 4.0, presented by Amit Bhave (CEO of CMCL Innovations)
• WeldGalaxy, presented by Xenia Beltran Jaunsarás (Senior Project Manager and Head of Big Data at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
12:15 – 12:45 VC perspective, Kurt Stokbro (Stokbro Invest)
12:45 – 13:30 Discussion on key topics: funding, business models that work in materials science, size of market etc.
For further information and registration please contact:
Dr. Welchy Leite Cavalcanti
Phone: +49 (0) 421/2246-487
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/events/emmc-expert-meeting-on-business-aspects-of-digital-marketplaces/
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/emmc-expert-meeting-on-training-requirements-for-translators/
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/emmc-international-workshop-2019-workshop-presentations/
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/events/emmc-workshop-on-industrial-view-and-needs-for-translation/
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/events/emmc-csa-expert-meeting-on-coupling-and-linking/
For more information visit: https://emmc.info/events/intop18/
10 of October to 12 of October, 2018.
Switzerland, 12 of June, 2018.
The VIMMP first progress meeting and technical review meeting took place at the premises of IBM, CH. During the meeting, lasting from June 11th to June 13th, the consortium partners thoroughly discussed the first developments of the project’s activities, as these are divided among the various Work Packages. At this point various activities already started in parallel and the project advances in identifying models and simulation tools, evaluating the best approach for a marketplace portal and defining the industrial uses cases.
Belgium, 18 of January, 2018.